Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Righteous Judge

 " O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!... Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you." Habakkuk 1: 2&5

I hear the Father say: " I see you in the night as tears course down your cheeks. I see your heart; My heart mourns your brokenness. I know you do not see it now, but I am taking what others meant for your destruction and molding it for your good. You are reaping a harvest of sorrow from seeds which you did not sow. I will take that sorrow and repay you double. I will turn that sorrow into joy. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy, joy that flows from beneath My throne, comes in the morning.  Your heart cries out for justice; I have not abandoned you, I have not left you, you do not walk alone. I am nearer than your very breath. I AM your justice! I am the Righteous Judge, that does not ignore the cries of His children. I Am: Righteous Judge, defender, and protector. I have not forsaken you. I am continually working on your behalf. Do not fear, and do not be afraid; I AM your Righteous Judge. Though you may not understand them, My ways are always right and good. My ways will bring about the expected end that I have for you. My ways and the riches of My Justice have no sorrow added to them. My Justice brings freedom. I AM your Righteous Judge."






No comments:

Post a Comment