Friday, April 4, 2014

Touch Not Mine Anointed



"Why do you bite and devour one another? Why do you cast angry words like stones? Can you not see that I do not have favorites, that everyone is special and unique in My kingdom? Can you not see the hurt that you are causing? Do you not understand that you are only heaping to yourself destruction? When will My children hear? When will My children see? Why can My children not forgive? Why do My children hold fast to offenses while My blood stands ready to wash them all away? Do you not see that offense is a seed, and once planted that seed grows into the plant of bitterness, and the root of that bitterness is hate? I have commanded: Touch not Mine anointed; do My prophets no harm. Each soul that has accepted Me, is Mine. They belong to Me. I have redeemed them, I have washed them, they are Mine Anointed. I have set My seal upon them, they are clothed in My righteousness.  I have also commanded that he who is without sin, should cast the first stone. Are you blameless? Are you without fault?  I have said that it is impossible but that offenses will come. As I have forgiven you, so you must forgive others. How many times have I refused to forgive? How many times have I cast you away? How long will you cling to unforgiveness? Remember My Words: If you do not forgive men their faults, trespasses, and mistakes, neither will My Father forgive you. Turn back to me, release the debt to me; I am the righteous Judge. Return not fault for fault. Do not repay evil for evil. Rise above, sit with Me in the heavenlies."
Love Jesus



     

No comments:

Post a Comment