Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Walk To Remember

I hear the Father say: "Come, walk with me in the cool of the day, before the sun is high. What an adventure we will have, walking alone, you and I. See I am the God of the morning, I freshen each plant with dew.

I have so much to show you, each morning there's something new. How I long to walk with you down lanes you've never trod, what excitement we can share, what stories I have to tell. Do you hear that little bird? I called her there for you. A special song to brighten your day, a song from Me to you. Do you hear the chipmunks chatter as they scamper through the trees? I brought them here this morning, for a laugh to share with Me. Do you feel the breeze against your skin, and the rays of morning light? Those are my whispers to you, as we walk, just you and I. The cacophony of colors from the flowers along the way, are My mini rainbows, My promise of a glorious day. As we walk together each  morning you and I, you will know this truth: I Am your Father, and I made this day for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment