Monday, April 14, 2014

Created

I hear the Father say: "I have placed within you, your purpose, your calling. I am raising you up to fulfill it. You have sat on the sidelines and watched, the time for watching is over. You have been pushed aside and ignored, you have been told that you could never be. I say No More! My giftings and calling are without repentance, and I will complete the good work that I have begun in you. My Word will not return unto Me void, but it will prosper where I send it and it will accomplish My will in the Earth.

 Like a babe in the womb ready for birth, you, in Me are about to give birth to what I have created you to be. Travail in the night with tears will be your temporary portion; through these pains I am molding you, forming you, making you, preparing you to bring forth all that I have placed inside you. 

There are those that will seek to destroy what I have placed inside you. Puppets tied up in strings, instruments of unrighteousness. Fear and jealousy rule their hearts, do not join yourself to them.  Keep looking to Me, I will reveal them to you. Keep looking to Me, I am the author and finisher of your faith. I will direct you to Kingdom Connections; those whom I have ordained to help you. Though it may seem it, you will not walk and battle alone. I am your rear guard, and I hold you in My righteous right hand. I have stationed My warrior angels around you to protect you, to stand guard over you.

Do not fear the storms that will come, I am the maker of the wind and the rain. Do not fear the rocky path. Follow Me where I lead you. Step where I tell you to step. Stand where I tell you to stand. Speak when I tell you to speak. Do not rely on your own understanding, or wisdom.  You are my instrument. I have created you for such a time as this."

No comments:

Post a Comment