Friday, April 11, 2014

Strength

I hear the Father say: "You think that you are weak. But I have made you strong. You think that you do not have what it takes. But I have placed within you everything that you will ever need to prosper in whatever you set your hand to do.  You are ready to throw up your hands and quit. STOP!

 Have you forgotten that I AM your strength? Have you forgotten that I AM your Wisdom? There is not one problem that you will ever face that is too hard for Me. There is nothing new under the sun, and I have placed all wisdom inside you. To unlock this wisdom, you will be required to lay aside your doubt, your worry, your fear and depend solely upon Me. I will make a way when there seems to be no way. I AM your strong tower, abide in Me, rest in Me. I will cause waves of understanding to flow into your spirit. I have created you for success, trust ME; lean not to your own understanding."

No comments:

Post a Comment