Saturday, April 5, 2014

Return; A Vision

I look to the sky, it is black as pitch. Not one star shines. There is no wind, not one animal makes a sound. I know that this midnight is none like ever before. A trumpet blast.  I am lifted off my feet and thrown to the ground. Suddenly the sky is filled with light, brilliant light, light that should render me blind. I lie there unable to breath, afraid to blink. Lightning flashes, thunder crashes, clouds aflame roll across the sky. My neighbors have now filled the streets watching this display. Many are crying, some are shouting, I am still lying on the ground, unable to move. Then I see Him! Standing center sky, amidst the flaming clouds, tears stream down my face. He raises his arms and the sky is filled with the angelic host. Their voices sound as one shouting out his presence. Holy, Holy, Holy. King of Kings and Lord of Lords. His eyes are piercing glowing embers, His hair is spun gold. His robe is the purest white. In His hand is The Sword. He raises it to the sky and takes one step. Fire spews from the clouds in shimmering streaks, the Earth begins to quake. Graves are opened, and I watch as the dead in Christ rise. They are with Him now on the clouds. I am flying, soaring! I look back and my heart shatters into a million pieces. So many are still watching. The higher I go the clearer I can see all those that did not choose Jesus; so many that said NO! 

 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Revelation 22:12-13



I wake with a start. A dream. Tears flow freely down my face. Longing in my heart to go, yet broken because there are so many that are still alone. So many that are still saying NO, to Jesus. There is still time! Cry out to Him. He will save you. He will redeem you, He will wash you whiter than snow. He will take all of your mistakes and make them into a Masterpiece! Choose Him today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment