Thursday, April 30, 2015

Shekinah Glory

The sun was setting as we waited outside the meeting tent. The outer court was teaming with people. Hot breezes stirred the sand forcing us to cover our faces with cloths. Someone at the back of the throng began to sing; Amazing grace how sweet the sound... We had no instruments, but soon voices began to blend together creating the most beautiful music I had ever heard. I could not stop myself; without realizing it my voice had joined with theirs. Without conscious effort the crowd began to kneel. Praises rang louder and louder. Some were singing, some were praying, some were speaking their praise to our Heavenly Father. Waves of uncontrollable weeping swept through the crowd. One and then another began to cry out for forgiveness, brothers and sisters; reconciling. Wisps of smoke filled the air around us, winding together; covering us. Power radiated through the crowd. "Where two or three are gathered together in my name there will I be in the midst of them."

We could not speak, we could barely breath. Gods presence rested so heavily, all we could do was listen. 

"Have I not said I inhabit the praises of My people? You are My chosen one. I have anointed and appointed you. I am equipping you even now to fight the battles which will soon materialize. I am making you ready. I did not misspeak when I said many are called, few are chosen. Not everyone can undertake what I have called you to face. You are part of My front-line army and I have placed within you gifts, gifts which must mature. You have been longing for this for some time.You know which gifts. You also know what is standing in your way; what is keeping you from walking in the anointing I have placed on your life. Fear, pride, lusts, addictions... relinquish them to Me. The time is now! Are you ready to take your rightful place? Come out of the shadows! Serve Me with your whole heart! Surrender your ideas of holiness and clothe yourself in My holiness. Hate the things I hate, love the things I love. Lay aside every weight. Abide in Me. You are my chosen one."    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment