Monday, April 27, 2015

Return



 "Child, have you not suffered enough? Do you not realize true life is only in Me? I Am the Creator of heaven and earth. I make the stars to shine, I cause the rain to fall from the skies. Can you not see, will you not hear? I am for you, I have always been for you! Why did you walk away from My covering, why did you take yourself out of My hand? You say you have suffered, and been treated unfairly. Have I been treated any less?

 Have I treated you unfairly? Have I caused you to suffer? I make it plain in My Word; all good gifts come from Me. I do not change, and I do not make mistakes, I do not lie. Return to Me child. Step out of the desert, and into the green grass of My valley's. Step out of pain, and into My healing. Step out of your own wisdom and step into Mine. 

How I love you child, how I long to be close to you. You are like a baby bird fallen from its nest. Return t o me little one. Do not fear, I Am not angry with you. My heart is broken for you, you are My child. You think you are too far gone. You think I will not welcome you once again, you think you have gone too far. Not true my child, I am waiting for you. I stand watching each and every day, patiently waiting for you to return to Me. Return to Me, I am your oasis in the desert. I am waiting right where you left Me."




No comments:

Post a Comment