Friday, April 24, 2015

Prayer

Words flow from my lips,  on bended knees I bow. My only request is to be close to You. You are my only focus. My Earthly desires all seem so trivial, yet to You I know they are not. Tears stream down my cheeks as Your presence fills the room. Your face, how I long to see Your face! My heart cries out for Your glory; oh to see your glory, to be surrounded and filled to overflowing. How I long for Your glory to shine through me. 

The weight of Your presence pushes me to the floor, face-down I lay engulfed in Your power. Praise fills my soul, and like a bubbling stream overflows its banks, adoration, honor and insufficient thanks rush from the deepest depths. Your Spirit rises up in me and a language only You can understand, pure anointing power washes away any vestige of present time and space. Floating now in Your river of anointing, I hear You speak.

"Precious one, your praise is a sweet smelling savor. Alone time with you is one of My greatest joys. I have so much to share with you, so much hidden that I desire to reveal. Abide in Me; and as you do so, I will abide in you. As you seek Me the more you will find Me, the more you will know Me. 
 There is much you do not understand. Questions that burden your heart, and circumstances that threaten to overwhelm you. Allow me to take those burdens, they are not yours to carry. I AM your all in all, the All Sufficient One. Do not focus on circumstances they are the evil one's way of trying to derail the plans I have set for you. Keep your eyes trained on Me, I will not allow you to sink. Rest in Me, I AM your fortress, your mighty stronghold. I AM your rearguard, I AM your shelter. I AM your friend."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment