Thursday, January 29, 2015

Under Construction

Traffic was at a stand still. Brake lights flaming read in front of me was all I could see. I had forgotten the highway was under construction. I checked my watch with rising frustration, realizing I would not make my appointment on time. Stuck. I could not go forward, I could not go backward. I was boxed in. Before my frustration could get out of hand, I thought about the many times I had thanked God for a slow down in traffic. I thanked Him for protecting me from what ever was up ahead. As I remembered, my frustration faded. What was God protecting me from today? Before I could thank Him, He began to speak.

"Sit still and listen. You, like this road are under construction. I am making Kingdom changes in you. Changes that others will not be able to believe until they see My power working through you. I am stripping away the layers of damage. Damage caused not only from the seeds you have sown, but damage caused from the seeds others have sown into and around your life. I am molding you into my warrior. You have not suffered for nothing. You have not lost for nothing. There is a purpose. A Kingdom purpose. I am placing within you the drive to fight. The drive to see the sick healed, the dead raised, the lame walk. I am placing within you layer after layer of ability to tear down the strongholds of the enemy in My name. In My name you will watch as demons flee. I am placing within you the understanding that I am your everything; the understanding that without Me you can do nothing. Surrender, allow Me to construct the changes in you that need to be made. Allow Me to work a miracle in your life. Allow Me to raise you up on eagles wings. Allow Me to be your firm and solid foundation."


"All to Jesus I surrender, all to Him I freely give. I will ever love and trust Him, in His presence daily live." (Judson Van DeVenter)

No comments:

Post a Comment