Monday, January 26, 2015

God Knows

The winds of change are blowing. Each new day is uncertain. How will we make it? What will we do? How will we survive? God knows. He knows every breath we take. Every hair on our head is numbered. God knows our going out and our coming in. He knows each curve in the road. Whom shall I fear? What can man do unto me? I will not fear. I will not digress. I will keep pressing forward, I will endure. If I lose everything, and find myself at the mercy of those around me, my faith is still in God alone. He will provide. He will sustain. He will protect and surround me with His glorious presence. He is my rock and my fortress, in Him alone will I trust. Yea though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil. God is with me! 

God is with me! God Knows! When I am blinded by circumstance God sees. When all I can do is cry out for help, God hears. God knows when I am ready to throw up my hands and quit. God knows when the pain has become too much. God alone knows the deepest recesses of my heart. God Knows! God Knows!



"Listen my child. This trial is not unto death. I am with you, and Yes I KNOW. I see every tear you cry. I hear every prayer you pray. I have not left you. I have not abandoned you. You are my child and I am closer to you now than when you first believed. No you do not understand why things have happened the way that they have. It is not for you to understand. It is for you to believe. Believe that I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the End. The First and the Last. I am for you and not against you. You are more precious to me than fine gold. More valuable to me than all the rubies waiting to be mined from the Earth. I am holding you in the palm of My hand. I will not let you go. I have promised to care for you, to provide for you, to strengthen you, to shelter you. I cannot lie. My word is true. Trust me. Allow me to move in your life. Allow Me to show you My glory. Allow me to strip away every hindrance. Allow me to make MY plan known to you. Be not afraid My child, only believe. Believe that I love you. Believe that I only desire good for you. Trust my Word. Know that it is true."

No comments:

Post a Comment