Friday, March 21, 2014

Waters of Change

Sitting on the banks of the river, I see the current swirling. Longing to carry me along into new and unexpected depths. Change, the waters of change, as I sit here watching, desire for these changes swell inside my spirit.  Desire to be swept away into the unknown, overflows like the river overflowing it's banks. I dive in. The water is warm and comforting. Immediately I know that I have made the right choice. I can see where I once sat, and that for a time the sitting was necessary. It was my time to heal. It was my time to reflect on all the steps that I had taken, that God had brought me through to reach the bank of the river. I realize that it would have been easier to sit along the banks and watch as the river flowed by. But now that I am floating I know that I could sit there no longer. You too are on the banks of the river.  God is calling for you to jump into the churning eddies. He longs to sweep you away into His plan for your life. Waters of change are waiting to carry you into beautiful face to face relationship. Jump in. Do not fear the change, embrace it. Allow God to sweep you away into His best. His divine plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment