Friday, March 21, 2014

Traveling

I am sitting here waiting for great words of wisdom to just come pouring into my spirit, yet all I can really think about is the trip to Mississippi. I know not very spiritual right? Well, probably not, but at least it's honest :). Maybe after Words From the Word International airs here in about 30 minutes I'll have something more. :) Please pray for me today as I travel, I will be making the trip alone. I was so hoping that hubbie would be able to make the trip with me, but he was not able to get the time off. S'ok though, I know God has got something big in store not just for the drive, but for the entire trip. I want to encourage you to go to www.blogtalkradio.com/wordsfromthewordintertantional and check out the archived programs. I know they will be a blessing and encouragement to you. 

I will try to post once more before heading out today. Blessings and Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment